The Aura Aerospace Guardian G1 VTOL is a vertical landing and takeoff aircraft designed to carry a single pilot using pure electric or hybrid power sources.
Designed and manufactured in California from US and Global materials, the Guardian G1 represents a new category of ultralight VTOL electric aircraft.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- Total flight time is variable: dependant on altitude, humidity, air pressure, temperature, battery life and pilot weight.
- Full 20 minute electric only flight time may not be possible in some conditions.
- With a Hybrid power module, there will be no pure electric flight time, multiple redundant gas generators will power the aircraft directly.
- Full 1 hour Hybrid flight time may not be possible in some conditions.
- Aircraft production may be delayed by factors out of our control. In the event of such a delay, the customer agrees to accept the finished aircraft when delivered and pay the full listed price.
- Price reductions or discounts will not be offered as the result of a production delay.
- Customer agrees to follow all instructions provided in the safety manual.
- Customer and direct dependents must sign a complete liability waiver.
- Initial payment is non-refundable: failure to make the completion payment within 12 months of the initial payment date cancels your order and no refund will be offered.